News from Middleton Guardian
Police raid busts 'Merry-jauana Christmas' trees in Rochdale and officers joke that 'Santa wouldn't be happy'
Police have seized a large amount of cannabis found growing on "Merry-jauana Christmas trees" during a raid. Greater Manchester Police officers in Middleton, Rochdale, seized the Class B drug on Tuesday. Writing about the incident on...
This is what blisters caused by hand, foot and mouth look like. Nurses in Rochdale have shared the images of a young patient in a bid to raise awareness of the common, but sometimes painful, childhood illness. It is caused by a virus, and is most...
A parent's car was towed away by police during the school run - because it had no tax, insurance or MOT. Another was given a slap on the wrist after officers spotted kids in their car without seatbelts. It came as police patrolled near Meanwood...
A father who survived a car crash in which his daughter died has spoken of his living ‘nightmare’ as hundreds turned out to say farewell at her funeral. Steven Salway and his 21-year-old daughter Charlotte ‘Charlie’ were coming home from a Slayer...
- 02:37 Michael Cheika survives as Scott Johnson is named Wallabies'...
- 02:32 Laura Ashley to close 40 UK stores amid a push into China
- 02:30 Vegan equality at the Cellar Club
- 02:25 Mexico launches $7.4bn Tren Maya railway project
- 02:16 Overactive immune system 'may trigger ME-like symptoms'
- 01:58 Why more people are using these libraries
- 01:57 Drivers using mobile phones in NSW to be caught with new cameras
- 01:39 YP letters: Battling to find funds for local needs
- 01:31 Andrew Broad resigns as minister following allegations of...
- 01:19 YP Letters: Respect our shopworkers at busy time of year
- 01:09 Saudi Arabia condemns US Senate 'interference'
- 01:09 The Yorkshire Post says: “Dickensian picture” of poverty is deeply...
- 01:09 Plan for Brexit needed now
- 01:09 YP Letters: Get behind the Prime Minister’s deal to get us out of...
- 01:07 Sudoku 4245 easy
- 01:07 NFL wrap: Steelers top Pats while Bears make playoffs for first...
- 00:47 HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower
- 00:46 FCA under fire over Lloyds compensation scheme
- 00:42 Canadian officials visit second citizen detained in China
- 00:40 'My sleepless nights over Sandra Bullock's blindfold'
- 00:40 Narendra Modi: Is hardline Hindu politics failing India's PM?
- 00:40 Letter from Africa: How Nigeria's elite avoid 'bad education'
- 00:39 WhatsApp update will stop you spreading vicious and potentially...
- 00:33 ‘Bowing to the fans’ - Salzburg coach tweets praise for Celtic and...
- 00:27 Workers get new rights in overhaul but zero-hours contracts remain
- 00:25 'I gave myself two weeks to come up with a business idea'
- 00:23 Peter Wright out of World Darts Championship in surprise defeat
- 00:18 Many pupils in England hungry and badly clothed, say teachers
- 00:16 Restaurant insolvencies jump as diners stay at home
- 00:16 Manchester moor fires exposed people to ‘shocking’ levels of...