Young dad dying of cancer sets bucket list to leave baby daughter happy memories
A dying father with a rare form of stomach cancer is on a heartbreaking mission to complete a bucket list and leave his six-month-old daughter happy memories.
Daniel McGrath, 21, will also leave emotional video messages for daughter Millie before he dies.
He was given just 12 months to live on Wednesday after doctors diagnosed Adenocarcinoma, an extremely rare type of cancer which started in his stomach but spread to his liver.
Now, he is determined to leave Millie happy memories, including meeting his football hero Steven Gerrard.
His wife Rebecca McGrath, 24, said: ‘He has a lot of things... read more
- 11:43 Barclays WSL deal a ‘landmark moment’ for women’s football
- 11:43 Harworth Mum ‘died at the hands of former partner’, murder trial told
- 11:42 Landmark Doncaster pub goes up for sale
- 11:42 Hull coroner takes over investigation into body found in Humber...
- 11:42 'Hate is on the march' - anger and defiance after city mosque attacks
- 11:42 Parents risking £180 fines because of their child's poor dental health
- 11:42 Preston recycling business fined £20k after employee was injured
- 11:42 The first ‘Equinox Supermoon’ for 19 years captured around the...
- 11:42 When is the next general election and could it be held earlier?
- 11:42 No Deal Brexit would place food banks in ‘dangerous position’,...
- 11:42 Dog dies after being left in plane’s cargo hold
- 11:42 Top Edinburgh lawyer: are we heading for an accidental 'no deal'...
- 11:42 Town-centre development could start in autumn - but residents...
- 11:42 Trophy hunter creeps up on sleeping lion, shoots it, then celebrates
- 11:42 Excellent! Bill and Ted to go on summer adventure
- 11:41 Aberdeen Standard Investments to advise on five Virgin Money funds
- 11:41 Wedding trainers are now a thing, for brides who want style and...
- 11:41 Harrowing moment teenager tells mum 'I've been stabbed' in phone call
- 11:40 Childhood trauma affects brain structure making clinical depression...
- 11:40 Vital charities helping young homeless in Burnley, Pendle and the...
- 11:39 Three men jailed for 17 years for offering illegal streaming of...
- 11:38 Scarborough firm fined over benefits payments to council
- 11:37 Over £18,000 added to Rugby council's special fund to boost our...
- 11:37 Vital charities helping young homeless in Burnley, Pendle and the...
- 11:36 Appeal following Warwick armed robbery
- 11:36 Ambulance service getting to patients faster than ever
- 11:36 In this week’s Herald
- 11:36 Solihull cycle scheme set to become a charity
- 11:36 Cruel scrap metal thieves steal children's SWINGS from Solihull parks
- 11:36 These are the six prohibited parking spots which could land you in...