You will not be impressed with how much potholes have cost drivers
If you are one of the six million drivers who have had to fork out for pothole repair bills in the past year you will know the can be very costly indeed.
But the collective cost of damage caused to cars on British roads still might surprise you.
Brussels attacks: Isis claims responsibility for bombings A staggering £684 million has been paid out to fix damage caused to things like tyres, wheels, suspension, exhausts or other bodywork, according to a study by KwikFit.
Motorists have had to pay £108.60 on average but despite facing the sky high collective bill, have only received £13.5... read more
- 16:07 NFL London: Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell 'the best pundits on TV':...
- 16:07 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho hailed for furious brawl at...
- 16:07 Susan ‘walks the walk’ in a magical kingdom!
- 16:06 No complaints - West Brom must learn this Championship lesson and fast
- 16:06 Prince Harry breaks silence on whether he wants a girl or a boy...
- 16:06 Letter: Pension - The ‘invisible women’ of the 50s
- 16:03 ‘Use 999 responsibly’ plea after staff receive call from someone...
- 16:03 Why Yorkshireman Jason Liversidge wants to go 100mph in a wheelchair
- 16:03 Teenage girl arrested after man in 20s found dead in parked car in...
- 16:02 Mass marches in the UK - from Iraq to tuition fees
- 16:02 Louth newspaper office contributes to boost Poppy pot
- 16:02 The killing and mutilation of two vulnerable women that left a...
- 16:01 Roadworks round-up: Where drivers might face delays around...
- 16:00 Couple say they were ‘held hostage’ over £4,000 damage to...
- 16:00 Video: ‘At least 30’ injured after floor collapses at party
- 15:59 At least 22 people killed after commuter train flips over in Taiwan
- 15:58 ‘Use 999 responsibly’ plea after staff receive call from someone...
- 15:57 Jordan seeks to end Israel land lease
- 15:56 Toddler scalped when family friend accidentally drove over him
- 15:56 Todd Solondz: 'I have weak moral fibre. I wish I were stronger'
- 15:54 Prostate cancer: radiotherapy could extend thousands of lives,...
- 15:53 Smoke billows from Newton Abbot warehouse blaze
- 15:52 Launch party for game play
- 15:51 How many different names do you have for your dog?
- 15:50 Roadworks round-up: Where drivers could face delays around South...
- 15:50 Edinburgh’s belief takes them to one of their biggest Heineken wins
- 15:49 Man arrested after Leroy Ottey shooting released by police
- 15:48 ‘Use 999 responsibly’ plea after staff receive call from someone...
- 15:44 Amputee sex offender sent photo of his penis to 70-year-old woman
- 15:44 Newlyweds pose for romantic photo outside cannabis den