Yob in wheelchair caught peeing on war memorial confronted by horrified woman
A horrified woman confronted a yob in a wheelchair who urinated on a war memorial.
Police are investigating after Anne-Jane Downie witnessed the vile behaviour at the cenotaph in Burntisland, Fife.
She faced a torrent of abuse on Tuesday when she asked the man to stop.
Anne-Jane said on social media: “Just before 5pm, we were walking past the cenotaph at the bottom of Cromwell Road. I witnessed people urinating on the cenotaph.
“A girl was urinating nearby, a man in a wheelchair was urinating on the cenotaph, while two sat on the other side smoking.
“When told to stop being so disgusting,... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle