'Would you work for free?' What you say about parents paying to drop their kids off early for school
Daily Post readers have reacted to parents being made to pay for dropping off children early for school.
The majority of readers agreed with the decision that parents in Gwynedd will have to pay if they want their children to attend the Breakfast Club Scheme before 8.25am.
Gwynedd Council said they are having to introduce the charge as they struggle with mounting budget cuts.
The charges are for children who arrive between 8am and 8.25am and the fee works out around £16 a month.
Here's what you have to say on the Daily Post Facebook page:
'I see no reason why you shouldn't' Kaylee Scott... read more
- 03:07 Comment: Build-to-rent sector needs to gain critical mass
- 03:07 Police appeal after sex attacks by bogus charity worker
- 01:45 Margaret Fulton's beef and vermicelli noodle salad recipe
- 01:44 Safety controls on food imports at risk from no-deal Brexit, says...
- 01:44 Top Tory officials will attend meeting about future of Andrew...
- 01:44 Theresa May to take her Brexit roadshow to the north-east
- 00:09 Daniel Andrews says family ‘deserve better’ than Dutton comments...
- 00:09 UK's plastic waste may be dumped overseas instead of recycled
- 00:09 Women's rights under threat after Brexit, warns EHCR report
- 00:09 CPS apologises to Girls Aloud star for not prosecuting stalker
- 00:08 Tour de France: Fraile wins stage 14 as Nibali team considers...
- 00:08 Hader given ovation by Brewers fans in first appearance since...
- 23:45 Rose Wylie: 'I want to be known for my paintings – not because I'm...
- 22:56 Sunday's best TV: Artist in Residence – The Sex Clinic; Poldark
- 22:56 NHS body ‘wastes millions on flawed financial advice’
- 22:56 Rise in women travelling from Northern Ireland to England for...
- 22:56 From the archive: contraceptive control, from sponges to superglue
- 22:56 Healthier snacks in hospitals encourage reduction in sugar intake
- 22:56 Eleanor Wild obituary
- 22:56 80% of teenage girls suffer serious mental illness after sexual...
- 22:56 Women half as likely to get proper heart attack treatment in Australia
- 22:56 Nigeria-UK relationship should focus more on trade, says minister
- 22:56 Morning mail: women's heart treatment, FBI documents, White Helmets...
- 22:56 Shinobu Hashimoto obituary
- 22:56 'It hits you very quickly': Canada brews first cannabis beer
- 22:56 Police name gunman charged with murder in Trader Joe's siege
- 22:56 11 South African taxi drivers shot dead in minibus ambush
- 22:56 British terrorist jailed aged 14 seeks lifetime anonymity on release
- 22:56 Los Angeles shooting: one dead after Trader Joe's hostage drama
- 22:56 Goiat the bear may be expelled from Pyrenees over horse killings