Work on £500,000 Rossmere Park regeneration project hoped to start ‘as soon as possible’
Work on a £500,000 restoration of a popular park is moving forward with council bosses hoping it will begin ‘as soon as possible’ and a residents consultation already lined up.
Hartlepool Borough Council’s South and Central Community Forum heard the council had gone out to tender on its redevelopment of Rossmere Park.
That procedure ended on Friday, September 21, and council bosses are now going through the process of looking through all the information and putting a contract in place.
Once the contract is in place a consultation will be set up with residents to give them more information... read more
- 14:03 The two starred Michelin chef on a mission in Yorkshire
- 14:01 Buxton reunion of former Silverlands Secondary School for Girls pupils
- 13:59 Leeds biker one of two dead in horror smashes on A65 in North...
- 13:56 The 5 people who have been in court in Hull this week
- 13:54 Gary Neville reacts to Jose Mourinho touchline bust-up with Chelsea...
- 13:54 Video shows moment floor collapses injuring at least 30 people at...
- 13:51 Three top award nominations for fashion retailer
- 13:50 Theresa May faces rebellion from Scottish MPs over Brexit extension
- 13:49 The importance of teamwork in sport
- 13:44 Ferry with 56 aboard runs aground after crashing into yachts in...
- 13:43 Beefing up confidence in Adderbury’s eco-friendly meat
- 13:42 Ant McPartlin’s ex Lisa Armstrong faces legal action if she attacks...
- 13:39 Lincolnshire’s most dangerous junctions revealed
- 13:39 Ditching nuclear arms treaty would be 'dangerous step', Russia...
- 13:38 Girl, 6, saves mum’s life by telling teacher ‘my daddy is hurting...
- 13:37 48 pictures of new school starters in east Hull primary schools
- 13:36 Roger Federer targets new record as he seeks return to form in Basel
- 13:36 Shocking picture shows pensioner in hospital after scrambler hit...
- 13:34 Ben & Jerry’s launch four new low-calorie options
- 13:34 Photographing mixed race people has helped me connect to my dual...
- 13:32 FA Cup joy for Solihull Moors as the impressive run continues
- 13:27 Jamal Khashoggi death: Saudis' explanation challenged
- 13:23 Glazers do not intend to sell Manchester United amid reports of...
- 13:23 Catalonia's independence struggle has hit Barcelona's reputation,...
- 13:21 Mum and five kids 'left freezing in home without a window for weeks'
- 13:20 Leeds bowel patient raises awareness
- 13:20 Daisy needs a special home
- 13:14 Edward Moon shines out among the best (review)
- 13:13 Ninestiles school to enforce 'silent corridor' rule
- 13:13 Dominic Raab tells 'jittery' Tories: Hold your nerve