Woman who had severe reaction to hair dye can never colour her hair again

Woman who had severe reaction to hair dye can never colour her hair again
 

A mum was left scarred after having her hair dyed at a salon.
She suffered a severe allergic reaction, which left her with swollen eyes and burns covering her face. It took doctors six months to find out why.
26-year-old Georgina Carter, from Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, had enjoyed getting her hair dyed or eyebrows tinted ever since she was at school.
She loved changing up her hair colour and had gone black, brunette, blonde, pink, purple and red over the years. She had never experienced a reaction to dye.
But things changed for Georgina in March this year when she went to get her hair... read more

 
7 December 2018 in Lifestyle, Views: 104
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31