Woman ‘tied to chair at work’ contacted Dignitas over bullying
An employee of a Scottish Government agency said she has become a recluse and once contacted the Dignitas clinic after bullying by co-workers, a tribunal has heard.
DeeAnn Fitzpatrick claims she experienced bullying and harassment after she complained of a racist and misogynistic culture while employed at Marine Scotland.
In a hearing ahead of the tribunal Ms Fitzpatrick alleged she was taped to a chair and gagged by colleagues in 2010.
READ MORE: ‘Whistleblower’ woman was ‘taped to chair and gagged by colleagues’
However, it is understood it is unable to consider the allegation as it was... read more
- 06:52 Real Madrid star Isco ‘worried’ that Gareth Bale cannot replace...
- 06:51 Sheffield mum who lost daughter aged just three days seeks to raise...
- 06:51 Two-thirds of Scots teenagers don’t want immigration to rise
- 06:51 Scottish councils spend more than £600m on temporary accommodation...
- 06:51 85 per cent of police reports on upskirting fail to make it to court
- 06:51 EU resisted rejecting Theresa May’s Brexit plans over fears for UK...
- 06:51 Shop bought by Daventry villagers all set for grand opening
- 06:47 Almost half the homes and businesses in Hartlepool without full 4G...
- 06:42 Liverpool transfer news: Ragnar Klavan set for Anfield exit as...
- 06:41 John Mann calls on the Government to make it easier for councils to...
- 06:40 Firefighting helicopter crashes on New South Wales south coast
- 06:39 Friday’s best TV: The Big Asian Stand-Up; Peng Life
- 06:39 Elderly woman rescued in Shenington
- 06:38 John Mann calls on the Government to make it easier for councils to...
- 06:38 Birmingham City boss Garry Monk reveals when we can expect Isaac...
- 06:35 Hartlepool United boss Matthew Bates believes that his side will...
- 06:33 Four children stabbed in south London with one boy being...
- 06:33 US threatens more action against Turkey unless pastor freed
- 06:31 MP slams rail fares rise as an ‘insult to long suffering passengers’
- 06:28 40 brain surgeries and a year on life support - the baby girl whose...
- 06:28 All that's left of the £250k luxury home no one ever lived in
- 06:28 'Spotters' to monitor Lincoln City fans at Grimsby Town derby match
- 06:28 Investigation launched as roof panels collapse at Grimsby academy
- 06:28 London in pictures: Your best Instagram pictures this week
- 06:28 Scuba diver who broke his spine diving goes back into water to...
- 06:27 Mark Wood gives Durham Jets huge boost as they target Blast glory
- 06:27 Motorbike loving Horden dad gets Harley-Davidson hearse send-off
- 06:27 Hospital campaign group says stalwart’s death is ‘massive loss’
- 06:27 Call for nominations in Hartlepool Civic Society awards
- 06:27 Latest convictions from Blackpool's court - Friday, August 17, 2018