Woman suffers facial burns after discarded cigarette hits her oxygen tank

Woman suffers facial burns after discarded cigarette hits her oxygen tank
 

A mother suffered facial burns after a lit cigarette was thrown out of a car and hit her oxygen tank.
Nicola Doyle was out alone when the discarded cigarette hit the pipe and set it alight.
It was only her quick-thinking that stopped the 42-year-old from being more seriously burnt.
Ms Doyle, who suffers from the lung condition Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) was out in Darlington, County Durham when the incident happened.
The lit cigarette struck her pipe and straight away burst into flames.
She managed to quickly disconnect her pipe from the main tank but was left with burns... read more

 
17 July 2018 in Hot News, Views: 31
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31