Woman is shocked to discover a four-month-old 'stone baby', she believed had been aborted 15 YEARS earlier, lodged in her abdomen
Doctors in India were shocked to find a woman had been carrying a calcified foetus in her abdomen for the past 15 years.
The 52-year-old, who does not want to be named, terminated her pregnancy back then as her family allegedly did not approve of her having another child.
At the time, her obstetrician and gynaecologist treating her confirmed the baby was successfully aborted.
However, she went on to suffer abdominal pain over the years and visited several doctors, who only gave her painkillers and pills for acidity.
And for the last three years, she had been continually vomiting, raising... read more
- 09:50 Luke Shaw determined to be first name on Manchester United team-sheet
- 09:51 Too long to fit: launch of new Spanish sub runs aground
- 09:50 Nabil Fekir transfer off the table after Liverpool complete...
- 09:50 NUS president Shakira Martin accused of bullying at union HQ
- 09:50 Australia and Ireland in race to secure talented Fowler family
- 09:50 Tiger Woods cruelly pushes away children waiting for autographs at...
- 09:50 Chelsea’s Maurizio Sarri in no rush to contact Hazard and Courtois...
- 09:50 Zlatan Ibrahimovic backs Paul Pogba to reproduce World Cup form for...
- 09:49 What it’s like to be a parent when you have obsessive...
- 09:50 Football transfer rumours: Arsenal to sign Kingsley Coman from Bayern?
- 09:50 Basketbrawl: three Australian and 10 Philippine team members suspended
- 09:49 Meghan Markle is just like us and does her own makeup
- 09:50 How WhatsApp helped turn an Indian village into a lynch mob
- 09:49 The UK’s most expensive bed is on sale for £75,000
- 09:50 Sharks attack two children in New York, officials say
- 09:49 A rescue cat has become the unlikeliest of best friends with two sheep
- 09:50 Court rules South Korea must pay for Sewol victims
- 09:49 Teenagers prefer to spend time with their families over having sex,...
- 09:50 Two cats dead after plummeting from Druids Heath tower block fell...
- 09:49 Mum says £3 cream has cured her cystic acne
- 09:50 This former Aston Villa man is in the Guinness Book of Records -...
- 09:49 Don’t eat right before bed – a study says it could increase risk...
- 09:50 Australia PM says Pope must sack archbishop over cover-up
- 09:49 Please stop asking very rich people how they’re affording to buy...
- 09:52 Kevan Christie: Judge politicians and officials by ability, not BMI
- 09:50 India Netflix actor Rajshri Deshpande 'disgusted by porn star label'
- 09:49 'No-warning TV': why are surprise releases becoming so popular?
- 09:52 Leader comment: Health service without doctors is not worthy of the...
- 09:50 Celeb plastic surgeon Dr Bumbum goes on the run as woman dies after...
- 09:50 Jewish nation state: Israel approves controversial bill