Woman in court over knocking hot chocolate over policeman
A woman who knocked a cup of hot chocolate over a policeman has been fined £150.
Christina McKeever admitted knocking the drink over Sergeant Jethro Christie at Caernarfon custody suite.
The policeman, who is responsible for booking detainees into the cells, was a victim of a “momentary loss of control”.
Her defence solicitor Simon Sargent added the assault was “reckless”. But he said it was never he intention to knock the drink over him, and she regretted what she’d done.
He added she felt degraded after two women police officers searched her.
Miss McKeever, 44, was fined £150 and ordered... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle