Woman hospitalised after four other women punch and kick her on ground in Hull
Police are appealing for witnesses to a street attack in Hull in which a woman was reportedly set upon by four other women.
Officers were called to reports that four women had punched another woman in Portobello Street at about 9.45pm on September 4, before kicking her while she was on the ground.
The 19-year-old victim was taken to hospital with a suspected broken rib, hand injuries and facial injuries.
Also in the news: New £90,000 access system to improve security at Scarborough Town Hall
Winds of up to 80mph possible for North of England as Storm Helene moves on
More councils could 'go... read more
- 04:15 Teach children how to avoid dog bites, say MPs
- 04:15 Blind British man climbs Europe's highest mountain
- 04:15 Brexit: 'Expectations low' as PM heads to Brussels
- 04:15 The students who fear for their ambitions amid college cuts
- 04:04 YouTube down: video service crashes for several hours
- 03:54 Canada becomes second country to legalise recreational marijuana
- 03:01 US moves to negotiate trade deals with Japan, UK, EU
- 02:55 Preston and Chorley Hospitals still on the road to recovery, as...
- 02:28 The best responses to Piers Morgan dad-shaming Daniel Craig
- 02:27 Preston and Chorley Hospitals still on the road to recovery, as...
- 02:22 Chelsea News: Bale for Hazard claim, striker interest confirmed,...
- 02:21 Ian Kiernan: 'Clean Up the World' environmentalist dies
- 02:04 Global register set up to keep criminals out of aid sector
- 01:53 Prince Harry and Meghan begin tour of drought-stricken Dubbo
- 01:43 Trump denounces Cohen and defends Saudi Arabia in wide-ranging...
- 01:28 Afghan drought 'displacing more people than Taliban'
- 01:24 Self-lubricating condom designed to reduce infections
- 01:17 Royal baby name odds: what will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle call...
- 01:09 Mike is a high flier
- 01:03 Why Halloween's reboot is bringing Jamie Lee Curtis so much attention
- 00:57 Bernard Ingham: My advice to Theresa May ahead of EU summit on...
- 00:53 Sarah Champion: Victims must get support in their darkest hours
- 00:48 Nigeria midwife murders: Brutal IS tactics rekindle new fears
- 00:48 Orthodox Church split: Five reasons why it matters
- 00:48 Matt Waddup: On the march for better college funds
- 00:46 Spain to beat Japan in world life expectancy league table for 2040
- 00:46 Self-lubricating condom design may encourage safe sex
- 00:40 Grace and Jack off to a Sure Start
- 00:37 ‘Nuclear option’ won’t be used
- 00:33 Divided Britain: study finds huge chasm in attitudes