Wolves transfer target left out of match squad - is he Molineux bound?
There was no sign of Ben Stevenson in the Coventry City matchday squad tonight, sparking on-going speculation that he could be about to sign for Wolves.
The 20-year-old was left out of the Sky Blues squad to face Cambridge United after Mark Robins admitted on Saturday that he’s not sure how serious the interest is in the player.
Wolves are the latest club to be linked, with reports at the weekend claiming that Molineux chiefs are in talks with the Sky Blues over a possible move ahead of tomorrow’s transfer deadline.
Stevenson has slipped down the pecking order this season but has been named... read more
- 02:36 Walmart shares up 10% on news of online sales lift
- 02:36 Discounts and online help retail sales bounce back in July
- 02:36 Chipotle to retrain staff after series of food poisonings
- 02:36 Half of staff fear workplace monitoring, says TUC
- 02:35 US military parade ordered by Trump postponed 'to 2019'
- 02:20 Sheku Kanneh-Mason: Teen cellist wins new Breakthrough music prize
- 02:14 Comment: Universities can lead cybersecurity innovation
- 02:14 Business leaders sign up to support MCR Pathways
- 02:14 Scotland’s cases of fraud against businesses fall by half
- 02:12 Liberty Stadium operator claims venue has structural defects
- 02:12 Colchester shopkeeper 'told off' over thief poster
- 02:12 New chief urged to tackle police 'misogyny'
- 02:02 Whistleblower warns of Vodafone security breaches
- 01:43 Councillor hopes Northampton swimming pool's future can be resolved
- 01:38 Trump's military parade postponed amid news it could cost $92m
- 01:38 Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Indian prime minister, dies at 93
- 01:38 China is 'rapidly' expanding bomber training, probably for US...
- 01:31 NYU offers free tuition for all its medical students
- 01:27 La Liga secures deal to stage top flight game in USA; Barcelona or...
- 01:25 Melbourne teen pleads guilty to hacking into Apple network
- 01:11 Celebrities warned over social media ads
- 01:11 Marine Le Pen's presence deemed 'disrespectful' at Web Summit
- 01:11 FBI sought Google location data of many to catch robber
- 01:11 President Trump relaxes US cyber-attacks rules
- 01:11 Motorola phone 'brazen copy' of iPhone X
- 01:07 Why blue-green algae can be toxic to pets and humans
- 01:07 Courtney Hadwin: British teen through to America's Got Talent semis
- 01:07 A-level results: Why clearing is 'not the end of the world'
- 01:07 Born Famous: Poverty safari or positive experience?
- 01:07 The three-year-old with an IQ of 171