Wolves and West Brom alerted to £10million striker’s availability
Benik Afobe is expected to leave Bournemouth this month, alerting a number of clubs, including Albion, to his availability.
The 24-year-old hasn’t scored this season and Cherries boss Eddie Howe is happy to move him on.
The sticking point for the Baggies could be the transfer fee.
Bournemouth want the £10million they paid Wolves two years ago but money is tight at The Hawthorns and they’re only expected to arrange loan moves this month.
Afobe has bagged just 11 goals since moving to the south coast and is looking for a January move rather than havint to wait until the summer.
Wolves are... read more
- 08:12 Euthanasia bill in doubt as two senators reverse position
- 08:11 Girl, 7, raped by priest in hospital among thousands of abuse cases...
- 08:11 Mother with advanced skin cancer blames sunbeds for the disease
- 08:11 Barcelona transfer news: Ernesto Valverde pushes ahead with raid...
- 08:11 Ross Bandstand backers pledge no increase in number of gigs
- 08:10 Salih Khater named as Parliament terror attack suspect - this is...
- 08:10 Broken down vehicle causing severe rush-hour disruption on South...
- 08:08 Scottish independence blueprint absent from SNP conference
- 08:07 Bristol Rovers accidentally screen Babestation during Carabao Cup...
- 08:07 Westminster could become pedestrianised following latest terror attack
- 08:07 Social stigma makes it difficult for male domestic violence victims...
- 08:05 Sneak peek inside Celebrity Big Brother 2018 house - take a look at...
- 08:03 Turkish lira crisis: Turkey raises tariffs on US goods – business live
- 08:03 I’ve rescued more than 50 girls from child marriages
- 08:03 'Despondent' man sparks rescue effort in St Annes
- 08:02 Broken down vehicle causing severe rush-hour disruption on South...
- 08:02 Westminster crash: Salih Khater named as suspect
- 08:01 ITV slammed for ‘insensitive’ reporting on Genoa tragedy
- 08:01 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho to let defensive duo decide their own...
- 08:01 Man Utd news: Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku claim made by Jose Mourinho
- 07:58 Officials warn public over use of toxic DNP drug
- 07:58 Children exposed to tobacco fumes are just as likely to develop...
- 07:58 Ebola fears in the Democratic Republic of Congo raised
- 07:58 Vaginal lasers CAN help with pain and dryness, doctors insist
- 07:56 Coventry traffic news: Ring road, M6, A46, A45, M69 and more
- 07:56 Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri decides to keep Ruben Loftus-Cheek...
- 07:55 This is how to get 20% off The Gazette and FREE delivery
- 07:55 'Despondent' man sparks rescue effort in St Annes
- 07:54 Emergency services called to Ackworth Co-op amid reports of...
- 07:52 Broken down vehicle causing severe rush-hour disruption on South...