Why this tiny beach in Greece is one of the most photographed in the world
Every day, hundreds of tourists climb aboard tour boats to make the trip to see the idyllic Smuggler's Cove in Zakynthos, Greece .
The paradise spot has become one of the most photographed beaches in the world - and it's easy to see why.
Turquoise waters lap the white sandy beach where sits the rusting shipwreck of the MV Panagiotis .
The story goes that the ship ran aground in 1980 while smuggling contraband from Albania - a claim its captain still denies. But the mystery has added a certain romance to the already incredible setting, which can only be reached by boat.
Below are some of the... read more
- 02:05 Hostility to men and the elderly could become hate crimes
- 01:40 Royal tour: First glimpse of Meghan's baby bump
- 01:40 Stormy Daniels defamation lawsuit against Trump dismissed
- 01:29 The Yorkshire Post says: Stick to day job. Universal Credit...
- 01:27 Died and gone to heaven? No, that's air pollution Bryan Adams
- 01:25 Budget 2018 predictions: what will Philip Hammond announce?
- 01:25 High Street ‘vital to UK’s social fabric’ - Card Factory boss
- 01:14 Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Paul Allen dies aged 65
- 01:13 Andrew Vine: High street shops need support so use them or lose them
- 01:11 Prince Harry and Meghan given some very Australian baby gifts
- 01:04 High Street ‘vital to UK’s social fabric’ - Card Factory boss
- 01:02 The Yorkshire Post says: Thank you to Childline volunteers who...
- 01:02 Claire Perry: Greener world presents new opportunities for...
- 01:02 High Street ‘vital to UK’s social fabric’ - Card Factory boss
- 00:57 William Wallace: No deal on Brexit may well mean the end of the UK....
- 00:54 Facebook cracks down on ‘dark ads’ by British political groups
- 00:54 UK cyber-centre thwarts hostile hackers
- 00:52 Spain player ratings: How did Paco Alcacer, David De Gea and Thiago...
- 00:52 Arsenal news: Unai Emery has achieved something Arsene Wenger...
- 00:50 Sudoku 4,192 medium
- 00:50 City where only one train in three is on time
- 00:44 The face of Hull city centre could soon be transformed with big...
- 00:39 Usain Bolt offered European professional football deal – reports
- 00:31 Letter from Africa: Kenya unveils biblical strategy to tackle...
- 00:26 Countries where smacking children is banned 'are safer to grow up in'
- 00:25 Belgian mechanic accidentally destroys £22m fighter jet
- 00:24 UK in-store contactless payments overtake chip and pin – Worldpay
- 00:24 Hammond 'would need £19bn a year to meet May's end of cuts vow'
- 00:24 Australian embassy in Israel may be moved to Jerusalem
- 00:23 How New Zealand is trying to take on child poverty