Why men with erection problems shouldn't suffer in silence
Despite being a common health condition, many men find erectile dysfunction (ED) difficult to talk about, or too embarrassed to discuss with their doctor. Erectile dysfunction isn’t being treated as often as it should be, so here’s some more information about the condition and the treatments available.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Narrow blood vessels are a known cause for impotence.
High blood pressure, cholesterol, smoking and diabetes can all restrict blood flow to the penis.
Anxiety, depression, nervousness and inexperience have long been known as triggers of sexual... read more
- 07:45 Chelsea news: Bold Eden Hazard claim made by Pedro and it concerns...
- 07:42 Arsenal vs Everton: Marco Silva makes Yerry Mina claim ahead of...
- 07:42 Success after 12-year fight for Harborough district cycleway campaign
- 07:42 Norwegian to scrap US budget flights from Edinburgh
- 07:37 Northampton's mayor 'concerned' for future of role
- 07:37 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Saturday, September 22,...
- 07:35 Centre Symons so happy to be a Saint
- 07:34 Take a ride in a pink taxi pub run by the former drummer of Pulp
- 07:34 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho desperate to avoid Wolves defeat for...
- 07:33 Asda launch massive foot long pig in blanket – and it’s even bigger...
- 07:32 Sportsman in remission from leukaemia takes on London to Paris bike...
- 07:32 A letter to… my husband, who posted indecent videos of our...
- 07:31 Improvised comedy is back following sell out
- 07:31 FARMING MATTERS: Taking farm into the classroom
- 07:29 Arsenal news: Cristian Pavon transfer backed to help Pierre-Emerick...
- 07:27 Police crackdown on Mamba Spice in Mansfield "seeing results"
- 07:19 Vintage toys up for auction at a West Yorshire sale house
- 07:18 What time is Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin? TV channel, how...
- 07:18 Jollibee, Asia’s biggest home grown fast food chain, is coming to...
- 07:18 Muggles, rejoice: These sweary Hogwarts candles are perfect for...
- 07:18 Mum spends £7,000 on baby’s first birthday for a heartbreaking reason
- 07:18 How to make friends in a new city
- 07:17 Man Utd news: Barcelona to make attempt to sign midfielder… but...
- 07:16 Voluntary forum AGM
- 07:16 Cancer support event in Berwick
- 07:11 Andrew Davies hands Hartlepool United timely fitness boost
- 07:10 Improvised comedy is back following sell out
- 07:10 FARMING MATTERS: Taking farm into the classroom
- 07:07 Whose outburst inspired Rock Against Racism? The Weekend quiz
- 07:05 Construction to start in January on Sheffield University’s £45m...