Why do people see different colours? Why do we see the shoe and the dress differently?
It looks like the internet is baffled again by the simplest of things – a shoe.
This, of course, is not the first time people have been debating the colour of a clothing item as last year we were all wrapped up in the white/gold or blue/black dress debacle and now we have the shoe.
Is it pink and white or grey and mint green? Who knows?
Well, the person who originally posted the photo of the shoe assures us that the physical shoes are actually pink and white but hundreds of people have been saying on social media that they can see the shoes as grey and mint green.
It was the dress that... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle