Why are people posting crisps packets to Walkers?
People are becoming more environmentally conscious as the years go by… But that doesn’t mean people also don’t want to enjoy a delicious bag of crisps from time to time.
You may have noticed when putting out the bins that the standard crisp packet is not recyclable.
Environmental campaigners, on the back of this, are urging people to post their empty packets to Walkers’ freepost address in protest.
The specific campaign is on 38 Degrees, and is designed to urge Walkers to get rid of plastic packaging.
On the petition site, it says, ‘Crisp packets have been found intact after 33 years.... read more
- 04:42 Three-year-old assaulted on Delhi bus rape anniversary
- 04:28 Arab countries discuss 'Australia situation' after recognition of...
- 04:23 'Lack of training' at Bradgate Mental Health Unit led to death of...
- 04:23 Investigation launched to find out why white working class children...
- 04:17 North Korea warns US sanctions could derail plans to denuclearise
- 03:28 Yael Stone alleges Geoffrey Rush acted inappropriately towards her...
- 03:28 Saudi Arabia rejects US Senate 'interference' in kingdom's affairs
- 03:06 Workplace reforms 'will protect gig economy workers'
- 03:03 Alan Shearer slams Romelu Lukaku for being ‘bullied’ by Virgil van...
- 02:59 Our lock-and-leave culture: the rise of self-storage and clinging...
- 02:50 Hull hotel cancels homeless people's Christmas day booking
- 02:46 Why Carlos Pena’s return is a problem for Rangers
- 02:46 Brendan Rodgers admits Celtic ‘might need two’ new strikers
- 02:46 Rumour Mill: Celtic and Rangers eye former Real Madrid striker |...
- 02:37 Michael Cheika survives as Scott Johnson is named Wallabies'...
- 02:32 Laura Ashley to close 40 UK stores amid a push into China
- 02:30 Vegan equality at the Cellar Club
- 02:25 Mexico launches $7.4bn Tren Maya railway project
- 02:16 Overactive immune system 'may trigger ME-like symptoms'
- 01:58 Why more people are using these libraries
- 01:57 Drivers using mobile phones in NSW to be caught with new cameras
- 01:39 YP letters: Battling to find funds for local needs
- 01:31 Andrew Broad resigns as minister following allegations of...
- 01:19 YP Letters: Respect our shopworkers at busy time of year
- 01:09 Saudi Arabia condemns US Senate 'interference'
- 01:09 The Yorkshire Post says: “Dickensian picture” of poverty is deeply...
- 01:09 Plan for Brexit needed now
- 01:09 YP Letters: Get behind the Prime Minister’s deal to get us out of...
- 01:07 Sudoku 4245 easy
- 01:07 NFL wrap: Steelers top Pats while Bears make playoffs for first...