When do the clocks go back in 2016?
That autumn chill is definitely in the air now - and the evenings will soon be getting longer and darker.
So you may well be wondering when the clocks change.
Clocks 'fall' back in October and 'spring' forward in March. This year the clocks go back one hour at 1am on Sunday, October 30.
Read more: Burst water main floods Lincolnshire street
For those of us without children and their stubborn little body clocks, this means you get an extra hour in bed.
Once the clocks do go back, we will revert to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), giving us more light in the mornings, but less at night.
By the time... read more
- 16:55 Police called as 'distressed dog' is rescued from sweltering car at...
- 16:54 Chesterfield fan threw beer glass into crowded pub
- 16:54 Arsenal transfer news: Update in Man Utd deal, £18m Emery blow,...
- 16:54 Want to work with animals? These jobs vacancies could be perfect...
- 16:54 Serious crash near to hospital closes part of A38 - updates
- 16:53 New Lions ready to roar into action
- 16:51 Facebook working on ‘Time Well Spent’ feature to help tech junkies...
- 16:51 Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's ex Jen Harley arrested for 'beating up' Jersey...
- 16:51 A colourful red panda has made an adorable debut at Chester Zoo
- 16:51 TOWIE's Lauren Pope displays her gym-honed figure in skimpy striped...
- 16:51 Lucy Mecklenburgh sports a low-cut leopard print dress as she and...
- 16:51 Evangeline Lilly talks faith and fame as she slips into a bikini to...
- 16:50 Chelsea transfer news: Eden Hazard to Real Madrid ‘likely’, Man...
- 16:50 South Northants MP welcomes Euro Garage defeat
- 16:50 Pam celebrates her 102nd birthday at Old Dalby home
- 16:49 EYMS is looking for trainee bus drivers in Hull - here's how to apply
- 16:49 Bedworth murder: Four men arrested over death in flat
- 16:49 Tesco to scrap its price-matching ‘Brand Guarantee’ scheme
- 16:48 Bakewell school high-altitude pudding experiment lost in Lincolnshire
- 16:48 Boy airlifted to hospital after crash near Boston
- 16:48 A colourful red panda has made an adorable debut at Chester Zoo
- 16:47 Warning after spike in bike thefts in Castleford, Normanton and...
- 16:47 Ulverston gardens the pick of the bunch during open weekend
- 16:47 BBC Look North's Keeley Donovan reveals photos of her rustic...
- 16:47 Ilkeston cabbies to be trained to spot danger signs of abuse
- 16:46 A colourful red panda has made an adorable debut at Chester Zoo
- 16:46 New flats for the over 60s holding open days in North Tyneside
- 16:46 A whale of a time with North Shields exhibition
- 16:45 Love Island's Alex and Ellie in explosive row as he brands her...
- 16:45 UPDATE: Mum’s thank you after boy survives 40ft cliff plunge