What will the weather be like in the run-up to the August Bank Holiday weekend?
We've had a mixed bag of weather this week, with warm temperatures interspersed with showers.
But what will the weather be like this week in what, for most, is the penultimate week of the school holidays
After a wet start to today, it will become dry by this evening, and will remain mostly dry with sunny spells tomorrow.
There will be the chance of the odd light shower later, mainly in the south of the region.
It will be warm inland, but cooler near the coast, with onshore breezes developing. The maximum temperature will be 22°C.
Tuesday will be rather warm and humid with some sunshine and... read more
- 01:25 North Korea's Kim Jong-un supervises test of 'new ultramodern weapon'
- 01:16 Sophia Jex-Blake: The battle to be Scotland's first female doctor
- 01:16 Melbourne shipwreck beer back in Glasgow after 150 years
- 01:16 Police investigate NHS Tayside brain surgeon harm
- 01:16 Police Scotland cyber kiosks 'could be unlawful'
- 01:08 Dejan Lovren taunts Sergio Ramos and calls Spain ‘p******’ after...
- 01:07 England 3-0 USA: Wayne Rooney marks final Three Lions appearance in...
- 00:58 Volkswagen budget electric car: what we know about the Tesla Model...
- 00:55 Sudoku 4,219 hard
- 00:51 ‘Ignore this’: Jonathan Franzen’s top 10 writing tips get gleefully...
- 00:48 Schools admit informally excluding pupils
- 00:48 UK banks urged to justify 'staggering' level of branch closures
- 00:43 Farewell to Wayne Rooney brought cheers and a hymn to the new age
- 00:43 Steve Smith and David Warner welcomed back by IPL teams
- 00:43 Talking Horses: Cheltenham's autumn meeting puts jumping at centre...
- 00:43 Jarryd Hayne reportedly under investigation over allegations of...
- 00:43 Wayne Rooney tears stop Gareth Southgate’s England dressing-down
- 00:41 Missing Sandra Gant: Family 'have to accept she died'
- 00:41 Homeless family in Cornwall rehoused 13 times in 18 weeks
- 00:36 John Kerry: Europe must tackle climate change or face migration chaos
- 00:35 'How Amazon helped me transition to a woman'
- 00:33 How 'miniature suns' could provide cheap, clean energy
- 00:32 Flu vaccine delays for over-65s 'resolved by weekend'
- 00:29 Winstanley House, Get Busy Living Centre and New Lubbesthorpe among...
- 00:24 Khmer Rouge leaders face 'Nuremberg judgment' on genocide charges
- 00:24 Zuckerberg: I didn't know of Facebook ties to firm attacking George...
- 00:16 Black Friday tech deals 2018: early Amazon UK offers on games...
- 00:13 All the winners in Hull Daily Mail Business Awards 2018 after a...
- 00:10 Top tips to avoid being scammed on Black Friday
- 00:10 Amazon kicks of Black Friday week with huge slew of Alexa and...