What it's really like in park where druggies had needles hanging out their legs
Parents in west Hull say they refuse to take their children into their local park because of drug users.
A volunteer at the Maurice Rawling Community Centre near to Bean Street Park also said volunteers clear the park of needles at least twice a week.
Residents spoke of their disgust after a mum from Coltman Street described how her husband and daughter, aged nine, found two drug users so high they looked dead at the park.
Jay Stembridge said they found the pair who had passed out with needles sticking out of their legs.
Her husband rang for an ambulance and police before the drug users... read more
- 23:26 Does cooking kill listeria and what are the symptoms to look out for?
- 23:26 Circus act ‘hits clown’ after being blasted from cannon
- 23:26 Donald Trump’s lawyer secretly recorded president discussing...
- 23:26 ‘#ElonMuskDidNothingWrong’: Elon Musk’s ‘pedo guy’ Twitter outburst...
- 10:53 Forfar boss Jim Weir looking for players to build on display in...
- 10:53 Montrose boss Stewart Petrie maintaining mantra despite winning...
- 23:26 Derbyshire shopkeeper will keep selling Golliwogs because ‘they...
- 23:26 Amesbury Novichok victim Charlie Rowley released from hospital
- 10:53 Toulon was perfect preparation for new season, says Jason Kerr
- 23:26 Union tells government to declare rail ‘crisis’ as national emergency
- 10:53 East Fife need to turn chances into goals
- 23:26 ‘Pedophile said he “fell in love” with victim, 8, “the first time...
- 10:53 Cowdenbeath v Cove Rangers is not a grudge match, says Gary Bollan
- 23:26 Man jailed for exposing himself to women at a bus stop
- 10:53 Raith Rovers hoping to be on the right end of a cup shock
- 23:26 Woman-beater made victim’s toddler son stab her with steak knife
- 10:53 Dundee boss Neil McCann resigned to being without key midfielder...
- 10:53 Dundee’s Nathan Ralph relishing prospect of making home debut...
- 23:26 Fake football scout jailed for abusing boy, 12, in ‘rub-down’...
- 10:53 Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo laments latest devastating injury...
- 23:26 Tributes to British man, 21, punched to death in Ibiza as suspect...
- 10:53 Arbroath boss Dick Campbell set to ring the changes for Elgin game
- 23:26 Duck boat death toll climbs to 17 with victims aged 1 to 70
- 10:53 Russell Knox has got Tiger love out of his system
- 10:53 Sandy Lyle gets a perfect farewell on 18th green
- 23:26 Father filmed slamming daughter, 4, into shop barrier jailed for...
- 23:26 Baby boy on life support after dad ‘deliberately stuffed wipes down...
- 10:53 Grant Forrest has eyes on European Tour card after Open disappointment
- 23:26 Over 50 firefighters tackle tower block fire in north London
- 10:53 Sam Locke secures The Open’s Silver Medal