What happens to your body if you don't have sex
Sex. Are you getting enough?
New research has shown that those who have it regularly are actually better off for it - health-wise.
But what happens to those who aren't?
Luckily, you won't have to confront your doctor or bother Google, as mindfulness website HackSpirit has provided the answer.
Slower brain growth Having more sex can actually make you smarter in your old age.
Studies by Oxford and Coventry universities found people who had regular romps scored higher on tests for fluent speech and ability to perceive objects visually, The Mirror reported.
Another study found middle-aged rats... read more
- 15:28 Wakefield shop stopped from selling Romanian booze after police object
- 15:27 Scottish Budget LIVE: Derek Mackay delivers financial plans
- 15:27 Girl starved of oxygen at birth gets £22m compensation from hospital
- 15:27 Furious parents blast primary school for including ‘boozing’ in...
- 15:25 Russian scientist claims spaceships need ‘electromagnetic shields’...
- 15:25 ‘Insurance agent killed friend then married his wife and cashed his...
- 15:25 Has Theresa May decided not to fight the next election?
- 15:24 Heating issues at Boston Library leads to temporary closures
- 15:24 City banker Zahid Naseem 'texted partner to say sorry after escort...
- 15:24 Honorary Doctorate for East Lancashire health chief
- 15:23 MLB news: Bryce Harper set to join Washington Nationals’ NL East...
- 15:23 Greg Wright: The high stakes Brexit gamble has real-world consequences
- 15:22 Sheffield school’s work as global neighbour applauded
- 15:21 Poldark's Eleanor Tomlinson to star with Mary Berry in Christmas...
- 15:21 Police called to report of lost seal pup
- 15:20 Festive fun at Garstang's Victorian Christmas Festival
- 15:20 Thousands of Rugby patients are waiting three weeks or more to see GP
- 15:20 Pupils give up weekend to pack bags in aid of Myton Hospice
- 15:20 Officers covering villages and rural areas to be Taser equipped in...
- 15:19 Honorary Doctorate for East Lancashire health chief
- 15:19 Arrest after armed police called to St Annes
- 15:19 Festive fun at Garstang's Victorian Christmas Festival
- 15:19 Strasbourg attack: 'It lasted for minutes, but felt like hours'
- 15:19 Major Shefield road to be closed for resurfacing works
- 15:19 Archdeacon Michael: Just where do festive traditions come from
- 15:18 More than 100 new student flats to be built on site of former hotel
- 15:18 Prolific Sunderland car thief will spend Christmas behind bars
- 15:18 Police called to report of lost seal pup
- 15:17 Honorary Doctorate for East Lancashire health chief
- 15:17 This is how you can cook a WHOLE Christmas dinner using just TWO pans