What dangerous motorcycle rider said on Facebook about being given 'a chance' by judge
A 20-year old man who was given a "final chance" by a judge after dangerously riding towards a police officer and kicking him repeatedly in the face has responded to being given a suspended sentence.
Jake Cunnington, of Monmouth Drive, Glen Parva, responded to the article on Facebook saying "skrr skrr", a phrase used by rappers to describe driving fast and he called the judge "my G" - slang for close friend.
Cunnington also stated in a comment on Facebook that the "judge needs a promotion".
He was sentenced at Leicester Crown Court yesterday and was... read more
- 03:37 Ambani-Piramal wedding: Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian event
- 03:14 Roger the kangaroo: Enormous roo dies aged 12
- 03:06 Should homeless people be expected to live in a box?
- 03:06 Legal aid advice network 'decimated' by funding cuts
- 03:06 Three Northern Ireland ambulance staff attacked by patient
- 03:06 Carwyn Jones considered quitting over Carl Sargeant death
- 02:27 Yellow vest protests: Macron to hold crisis meeting
- 02:26 Isha Ambani wedding: Beyoncé and Hillary Clinton jet to India for...
- 01:54 Armenia election: PM Nikol Pashinyan ahead in snap poll
- 01:45 Jamal Khashoggi murder: Saudi Arabia refuses to extradite suspects...
- 01:41 The women who have less power than you think
- 01:41 Five things to know this week: Will Google manage to calm Trump?
- 01:41 Why women in South Korea are cutting 'the corset'
- 01:23 Top score award given to Kelsey sharpshooter
- 01:19 Angela Smith: The People’s Vote is only way out of Brexit gridlock
- 01:19 Jayne Dowle: Where are the apprentices to build the future?
- 01:19 Claire Holland: Brexit reveals the need to tackle our skills...
- 01:15 First two F-35A fighter jets to arrive in Australia amid warning on...
- 01:12 BBC Sound of 2019: Which rising stars have made the longlist?
- 01:00 Watchdog targets 'anti-competitive' ports deal involving NSW...
- 00:43 Sudoku 4,239 easy
- 00:42 'I was divorced and missed having company'
- 00:42 Called the wrong name at work? Awkward...
- 00:42 November shopper footfall down as Black Friday bites
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: Care conundrum – the price of political...
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: If only it was this easy, Boris, as...
- 00:35 Fans with flares will be stopped, warn police ahead of crunch...
- 00:34 Tackle climate or face financial crash, say world's biggest investors
- 00:34 UK high streets face quietest Christmas since credit crunch
- 00:34 BP faces shareholder challenge over carbon targets