West Brom linked with the Arsenal starlet who rejected Barcelona
West Brom could move for Arsenal youngster Emile Smith-Rowe, according to reports.
The Baggies have been dealt a real blow after Harvey Barnes was recalled by Leicester.
But The Mirror says they could look to strike an agreement to sign Smith-Rowe on loan.
The 18-year-old has been with the Gunners since the age of ten and has come through the England age groups, most recently playing for England Under 19s.
He is yet to play a Premier League match but made his first team debut in September 2018 against Vorskla Poltava in the Europa League, when he came on as a second-half substitute for... read more
- 13:27 Laser pen warning after plane flying over North East is targeted in...
- 13:26 Formula 1: Drive to Survive series to launch on Netflix in March -...
- 13:26 Job boost as construction training scheme launched in north Hull
- 13:24 BalletBoyz bring new works to the Lichfield Garrick stage
- 13:24 'Not rock-bottom distressing enough': Pure reviewed by people with OCD
- 13:24 North Ronaldsay produce celebrated by TV chef James Martin in ITV...
- 13:24 Man punched in the face in 'nasty incident' at The Eldon Hotel pub...
- 13:24 We investigate EU myths: From bendy bananas to banning kids colouring
- 13:24 Chelsea fans RAGE at claims Arsene Wenger would be 'great' Maurizio...
- 13:23 Elon Musk reveals why he quit organisation which made AI so...
- 13:21 We investigate EU myths: From bendy bananas to banning kids colouring
- 13:19 Revealed: Missed GP appointments in St Helens cost the NHS...
- 13:19 UK 4G 'slower than most of EU when busy'
- 13:18 "I thought I killed him" - Mum speaks out after knocking down teen...
- 13:18 A new way to sell your car comes to Scarborough
- 13:18 Who are the Tory rebels who have quit party over Brexit?
- 13:17 M62 blocked after vehicle overturns in crash - updates
- 13:16 Who are the three Tory defectors?
- 13:14 Fife beaches closed over suspected oil spill
- 13:14 Onima restaurant review: Mayfair meets the Med
- 13:14 Chocolatier says vegan Cadbury’s Creme Egg better than original
- 13:14 Why the future of the World Club Challenge must be secured
- 13:14 LGBT group drops Martina Navratilova over transgender comments
- 13:13 Preston man to attempt 1,720-mile barefoot walking Guinness World...
- 13:12 We investigate EU myths: From bendy bananas to banning kids colouring
- 13:12 Shock as emergency services and air ambulance descend on 'quiet'...
- 13:12 Details of Thrift Farm consultation meetings announced
- 13:11 Glencore to limit coal production after pressure from investors
- 13:11 CBI pushing hard for UK and EU to find Brexit compromise
- 13:11 Ex-Northampton diocese Catholic priest GUILTY of 18 counts of...