'We will not be EU's pawn!' Leave boss says Britain SHOULD walk away from Brexit talks
Richard Tice, co-chairman of Leave Means Leave, which represents more than 50 pro-Brexit Tory MPs, said the Government should not back down in the row over the European Courts of Justice.
The European Commission has demanded Britain continues to submit to the ECJ over citizen rights, trade, nuclear cooperation and other areas after Brexit, something Theresa May and her Brexit team are unwilling to do.
And it has cast serious doubt over whether Brexit minister David Davis will be able to strike a future trade deal with the EU or walk away with nothing.
But Mr Tice said the latter scenario... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 19:31 Dates set for TWO demonstrations to force disgraced MP Andrew...
- 19:00 Scottish Government tourism campaign accused of ‘pushing SNP message’
- 19:01 Premier League transfer news: Lewandowski, Malcom, Ospina
- 19:31 Mum says school is like a 'prison' as son, 7, is kept in at break...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 19:00 Guns drawn as armed police surround car in Coventry street
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 19:31 Fake news claiming Rowan Atkinson has died are 'linked to scam' and...
- 18:59 Man dies after being knocked down in shopping centre car park
- 16:54 Alisson to Liverpool complete: Goalkeeper dubbed 'WORSE than...
- 18:59 Developer ups social housing offer for student flats complex
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 16:54 Ambulance workers to strike this weekend
- 17:26 Tax payers left to cover Government funding cuts for Derbyshire Police
- 19:31 Watch terrified mum and tot flee car as dad hauled out in violent...
- 19:00 Death driver suspect appears in court over Foleshill crash
- 17:19 Murder and manslaughter rates revealed by police for every area of...
- 19:31 Compromise over 'ridiculous' plans to close popular riverside...
- 18:59 Brother pays tribute to 'kind, caring and fearless' Sheffield...
- 17:26 Widow has bank account frozen for WEEKS after mystery deposit...
- 16:54 The dramatic moment police officers take down burglary suspect...
- 18:59 Ambulance staff to press on with strikes
- 16:54 Horror smash at level crossing in South Yorkshire leads to safety...
- 20:58 Summer getaway warning as motorists face 'frantic Friday' congestion
- 16:54 Impressive results at Outwood Primary Academy Greystone
- 18:59 Lancashire recommends... the best children's play parks in Lancashire
- 17:19 Dinosaurs on prowl in garden at Harlow Carr
- 17:19 Special 50p coin sold on eBay for hundreds - but do you have one?
- 16:54 Flybe releases details of its summer 2019 flights from Doncaster...