We asked Birmingham's shopping experts what to buy for Autumn
Autumn is here and that means it is time to refresh your wardrobe ready for the new season.
We wanted to know what bargains are available in Birmingham for shoppers who want to splash some cash on a new wardrobe - and where to pick up the best bargains.
With that in mind we headed to one of Birmingham's top shopping destinations - Fort Shopping Park - to get their tips on the best items to buy and what is on trend.
We’ve picked out just some of our favourite key trends to tap into, all available from retailers at The Fort Shopping Park.
GO WILD FOR ANIMAL PRINTS
According to the experts,... read more
- 13:02 People who play violent video games ‘see the world differently’
- 13:01 Morecambe schoolgirls’ kind gesture for food bank
- 13:01 Christmas shoppers in Sunderland meet retired police dog Russell
- 13:00 Harrogate's critically-ill stroke patients will be diverted...
- 12:59 Harrogate's critically-ill stroke patients will be diverted...
- 12:59 This is where a new Starbucks drive-thru is opening in Sheffield
- 12:59 Power cut hits Rotherham homes
- 12:59 Rangers news: Celtic hero makes worrying Steven Gerrard prediction...
- 12:57 Homeless man’s tent set on fire while he was still inside
- 12:57 Couple find soiled pair of long johns in hotel room ‘falling apart’
- 12:57 See if your family would be perfect for new BBC show
- 12:57 Mike Ashley: Debenhams snubbed my £40m lifeline
- 12:56 South Yorkshire man arrested after police seize crack cocaine,...
- 12:56 Behind the scenes at Banbury’s new power station
- 12:56 Alexis Sanchez will push for Arsenal return claims Andrei Kanchelskis
- 12:56 Regular female-led football coverage ‘generations’ away, says...
- 12:56 Geraint Thomas has no regrets over new deal before Sky pulled team...
- 12:55 These are the criminals jailed in Nottinghamshire in the past month...
- 12:55 Council defend parking ticket issued outside Hebden Bridge funeral...
- 12:55 Festive window is proving popular
- 12:54 End is in sight! BAE Systems apprentice Ryan Walmsley is running...
- 12:54 Power cut hits Rotherham homes
- 12:53 These 20 signs mean it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in...
- 12:53 Trinity trees pick-up branching out
- 12:53 One lane closed on M1 northbound near Worksop
- 12:53 These are the criminals jailed in Nottinghamshire in the past month...
- 12:52 This is where a new Starbucks drive-thru is opening in Sheffield
- 12:50 Festive fun for ‘Gogglebox’ star in blindfold bake-off!
- 12:50 One lane closed on M1 northbound near Worksop
- 12:49 Baby faced thug tried to murder 9-month-old tot in Clydebank flat...