Water refill scheme now launched in Leamington
Businesses in Leamington are being encouraged to sign up to a new Refill scheme which will help combat the war on plastic waste.
The Refill scheme has launched in Leamington, which encourages cafes, bars, restaurants, banks, galleries, museums and other businesses to sign up to the free Refill app and put a sticker in their window alerting passers-by to the fact they can fill up their bottle for free.
The scheme also helps to encourage people to use re-usable bottles that can then be refilled at these businesses – in turn reducing the amount of single use plastic waste.
Laura Tyler, from... read more
- 13:07 John Lewis to launch £10,000 'private shopping' service
- 13:07 Kenilworth outdoor pool campaigners say council needs to 'think...
- 13:07 IN PICTURES: The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers march through Warwick
- 13:06 This is how George Eliot Hospital is planning for winter
- 13:06 The quickest Royal babies after weddings revealed after Prince...
- 13:06 Have you got Leicestershire's cutest cat or dog? Enter our Prize...
- 13:05 Fire chief takes on Cheviots challenge
- 13:05 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 13:04 Rotarians raise cash to help Indonesian victims
- 13:03 Kettering and Corby shops caught selling knives to under-18s
- 13:00 Nemanja Matic an injury doubt for Manchester United’s trip to Chelsea
- 13:00 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:59 Budding actors take to the stage in society’s first youth production
- 12:59 E-fit released of two men following burglary at house in Cleethorpes
- 12:59 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:59 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:57 £17million pub industry in Hartlepool facing beer tax hit
- 12:56 More than 500 businesses slapped with food hygiene warnings in...
- 12:56 Kettering and Corby shops caught selling knives to under-18s
- 12:56 We've all be grating cheese wrong, but here's how to do it properly
- 12:56 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:56 Rotarians raise cash to help Indonesian victims
- 12:55 Drugs and cash seized as police make arrest over gunmen on...
- 12:54 Dark web paedophile Matthew Falder's sentence reduced
- 12:54 Russell Bishop 'murdered two Brighton schoolgirls in 1986'
- 12:54 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:54 Sexual objectification of men could become a hate crime
- 12:54 Tommy Ward must play waiting game with next fight date and opponent...
- 12:54 Disrespectful vandal decapitates First World War memorials in Ashfield
- 12:53 Woman, 92, in critical condition in hospital after being struck...