Watch: Moment police raid Nuneaton home and find thousands of pounds worth of cannabis
Watch as cops smash through the door of a home in Nuneaton to find thousands of pounds worth of cannabis.
In what was a planned sting, members of Nuneaton Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) carried out a raid at a property in Bermuda Road.
They found cannabis, with a street value of around £3,000, being dried out in the roof of the house.
Already harvested and being dried out, the drugs were almost ready to hit the streets but have now been seized.
Cops suspect that it would have been turned into oil and sold at festivals.
Growing lamps and a cannabis oil maker were found inside the property... read more
- 10:25 Live updates: Police seal off road following 'incident' in Moseley
- 10:25 Live updates after lorry hits tree closing Birmingham New Road in...
- 10:25 ‘Exam factory culture’ blamed for rising pupil absences in...
- 10:25 Boy awarded £4m after KGH blunders
- 10:25 Take a look at Nottingham Ikea's new £1.2m restaurant at Giltbrook...
- 10:24 Nearly 10,000 children regularly missing from Nottinghamshire’s...
- 10:24 Racist abuse on Ryanair flight being investigated by police in the...
- 10:23 Our bodies need metal – this is how to make sure you’re getting enough
- 10:22 Harrogate congestion & relief road: What happens next
- 10:21 Coventry City get local derby in FA Cup draw as attentions turn to...
- 10:21 'Financially Wasps are in great shape' - Lawrence Dallaglio
- 10:21 ‘Exam factory culture’ blamed for rising pupil absences in...
- 10:21 Tommy Robinson retrial: supporters gather at Old Bailey
- 10:21 Home care services disrupted and schools closed as Glasgow council...
- 10:20 New rum distillery in Livingston to start production
- 10:20 Music review: Jack White, Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- 10:20 Witness appeal after cyclist killed in crash near Kidderminster
- 10:19 Woman is charged with murder in Hull as deceased is named
- 10:19 Kavanaugh case: Graffiti at Yale supports Blasey Ford
- 10:19 Drunk man who head-butted police officer at Leeds Station and said...
- 10:19 World’s oldest shipwreck dating back 2,500 years to ancient Greece...
- 10:19 Man who robbed 102-year-old relative in her Derbyshire home is jailed
- 10:18 Rumour Mill: Mauro Icardi high on wanted list as Chelsea decide...
- 10:18 Footage shows shocking moment 'ignorant' driver pulls out onto busy...
- 10:18 LIVE: Latest from the Premier League (October 23)
- 10:18 Tommy Robinson: Ex-EDL leader to appear at Old Bailey
- 10:18 Two out of three ain’t bad for Bears
- 10:17 Unique signed watercolour of Burnley FC star at auction to raise...
- 10:17 Silentnight sustainability award sends local company into dreamland
- 10:17 Wigan Council’s Deal in the spotlight