Warning after Arrow laid low by fruity snack

Warning after Arrow laid low by fruity snack
 

Arrow’s appetite nearly proved fatal – after the pet lurcher wolfed down a bag of sultanas, which can be toxic to dogs.
He is now recovering at his home in Kirkby after life-saving treatment for kidney failure brought on by the treat.
Owner Kate Person had bought the sultanas to make her Christmas cake, and inadvertently left the bag within Arrow’s reach after she was distracted by a phone call.
She said: “I didn’t realise he’d taken them until he jumped off the sofa and was violently sick — there was no warning — and that’s when I saw the sultanas.
“We then realised that a shopping bag had... read more

 
8 January 2018 in Regional East, Views: 30
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31