Warm and sunny day with highs of 22C
Today will be warm and sunny with temperatures reaching highs of 22C.
However this morning will be breezy for most with the odd spot of rain.
A Met Office spokesman said: "Some brighter conditions will develop later, it will be dry and feeling warm with sunshine and lighter winds."
Tonight it will be a dry and mostly clear night with light winds but a risk of isolated mist or fog patch developing towards dawn.
- 13:04 Rotarians raise cash to help Indonesian victims
- 13:03 Kettering and Corby shops caught selling knives to under-18s
- 13:00 Nemanja Matic an injury doubt for Manchester United’s trip to Chelsea
- 13:00 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:59 Budding actors take to the stage in society’s first youth production
- 12:59 E-fit released of two men following burglary at house in Cleethorpes
- 12:59 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:59 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:57 £17million pub industry in Hartlepool facing beer tax hit
- 12:56 More than 500 businesses slapped with food hygiene warnings in...
- 12:56 Kettering and Corby shops caught selling knives to under-18s
- 12:56 We've all be grating cheese wrong, but here's how to do it properly
- 12:56 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:56 Rotarians raise cash to help Indonesian victims
- 12:55 Drugs and cash seized as police make arrest over gunmen on...
- 12:54 Dark web paedophile Matthew Falder's sentence reduced
- 12:54 Russell Bishop 'murdered two Brighton schoolgirls in 1986'
- 12:54 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:54 Sexual objectification of men could become a hate crime
- 12:54 Tommy Ward must play waiting game with next fight date and opponent...
- 12:54 Disrespectful vandal decapitates First World War memorials in Ashfield
- 12:53 Woman, 92, in critical condition in hospital after being struck...
- 12:53 Arts ahead: October 16 2018
- 12:53 Lack of Leeds flood defence funding could put lives and businesses...
- 12:53 Louth school celebrates record pupil numbers
- 12:52 How you can help design Leeds’ new £13m mental health unit for...
- 12:52 John Bercow urged to quit after Commons bullying inquiry
- 12:51 Spooky colouring contest at Methley and Pontefract developments
- 12:50 Diogo Jota on his Wolves gamble: 'In Portugal many people didn’t...
- 12:50 Pictures: Dean Smith, Richard O'Kelly and John Terry get their...