Wakefield Conservative candidate 'under review' over offensive Facebook posts



The Labour candidate for Wakefield in December's General Election has said the Tories should "boot out" their candidate for the seat over past Facebook posts.
talkRADIO reported on Friday night how Antony Calvert's candidacy was "under review" after a number of inflammatory social media posts were revealed, including one criticising the looks of Labour's pick and MP up until last week, Mary Creagh.
In one post, from 2010, he said: "Can't believe just how shocking Mary Creagh looks on TV. Obviously the BBC make up dept don't work on Sunday."
While in another... read more

 
8 November 2019 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 32
Share:
 



News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30