Wakefield Beer Festival is on next week
Ale fans are set to flock to Wakefield Beer Festival next week.
The October 4 to 6 event at The Space will feature 60 ales and some ciders.
The Thursday to Saturday event at Waldorf Way is being organised by the Wakefield Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).
Spokesman Colin Williams said: “We will have 60 beers, including craft ale and real cider. Another first for us is that we will have six beers from wooden casks from the Ossett stable of breweries. It will include Fernandes’ ‘Black Voodoo’, which has been very popular at previous festivals and is the one that some say tastes... read more
- 15:25 Russian scientist claims spaceships need ‘electromagnetic shields’...
- 15:25 ‘Insurance agent killed friend then married his wife and cashed his...
- 15:25 Has Theresa May decided not to fight the next election?
- 15:24 Heating issues at Boston Library leads to temporary closures
- 15:24 City banker Zahid Naseem 'texted partner to say sorry after escort...
- 15:24 Honorary Doctorate for East Lancashire health chief
- 15:23 MLB news: Bryce Harper set to join Washington Nationals’ NL East...
- 15:23 Greg Wright: The high stakes Brexit gamble has real-world consequences
- 15:22 Sheffield school’s work as global neighbour applauded
- 15:21 Poldark's Eleanor Tomlinson to star with Mary Berry in Christmas...
- 15:21 Police called to report of lost seal pup
- 15:20 Festive fun at Garstang's Victorian Christmas Festival
- 15:20 Thousands of Rugby patients are waiting three weeks or more to see GP
- 15:20 Pupils give up weekend to pack bags in aid of Myton Hospice
- 15:20 Officers covering villages and rural areas to be Taser equipped in...
- 15:19 Honorary Doctorate for East Lancashire health chief
- 15:19 Arrest after armed police called to St Annes
- 15:19 Festive fun at Garstang's Victorian Christmas Festival
- 15:19 Strasbourg attack: 'It lasted for minutes, but felt like hours'
- 15:19 Major Shefield road to be closed for resurfacing works
- 15:19 Archdeacon Michael: Just where do festive traditions come from
- 15:18 More than 100 new student flats to be built on site of former hotel
- 15:18 Prolific Sunderland car thief will spend Christmas behind bars
- 15:18 Police called to report of lost seal pup
- 15:17 Honorary Doctorate for East Lancashire health chief
- 15:17 This is how you can cook a WHOLE Christmas dinner using just TWO pans
- 15:17 The most dramatic and shocking photos of the Sheffield Blitz
- 15:17 This might just be the best Elf on the Shelf idea yet
- 15:16 Pope demotes two cardinals over sexual abuse scandals
- 15:16 Camelot won’t pay Sheffield man’s £200,000 scratchcard jackpot...