Village hall near Melton could be 'out of use for months' after fire



A village hall could be out of use for months after a fire underneath the stage.
Leicestershire Fire and Rescue was called this morning to a fire at Hose village hall.
The call was made at 6.50am this morning with two fire appliances from Melton station and one Fire appliance from Eastern station in attendance.
Both Leicestershire Police and Leicestershire Fire and Rescue were on the scene.
The fire was located underneath the stage area within the actual hall on Harby Lane.
Emergency services used four breathing apparatus and two hosereel jets in order to extinguish the fire.
An employee... read more

 
27 September 2018 in Regional East, Views: 32
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31