VIDEO: It will be raining words at Sheffield's Off The Shelf - tell us your favourite Yorkshire sayings
0 Have your say Aye up. 'Av a gander at this. Tha'll niver believe thi eyes with all this Tyke talk when it's silin' it darn in tarn!
Or to put it another way, you'll not believe your eyes when it starts raining Yorkshire sayings in Sheffield.
Off The Shelf book festival organisers what your help to suggest the best local words and expressions to use in this magical UK first.
American street artist Peregrine Church will bring his amazing water-activated art to the city after wowing Seattle with words and images that can only be seen when it rains.
There will be a map to show where the... read more
- 12:16 90-year-old man targeted in Bassetlaw distraction burglary
- 12:16 Heartbroken partner of murdered dad Derek Whyteside posts tribute...
- 12:16 Lionel Messi: Birthday boy jokes around during Argentina World Cup...
- 12:15 Germany building explosion injures 25
- 12:15 Football fans watching England v Panama urged to keep an eye out...
- 12:15 Shed catches fire in Shirebrook
- 12:14 Lisa Armstrong accused of treating Ant McPartlin's new lover 'as a...
- 12:14 Liverpool transfer news: Jurgen Klopp eyes move for goalkeeper in...
- 12:12 SCHOOL DAYS: Dallas Road School
- 12:10 France team news: Antoine Griezmann, Paul Pogba to start in this...
- 12:09 Lionel Richie: Endless love for couple who get engaged at concert
- 12:08 Jeremy Hunt hits back at Airbus over Brexit warnings on jobs
- 12:07 I’m an introvert and no, I don’t wish I was an extrovert
- 12:06 ‘Security guards’ filmed in huge bust up outside Primark store
- 12:06 Birmingham Page 3 girl Janine Andrews bounces back from cancer
- 12:06 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Grant for wildlife group
- 12:06 Man pretended to be cab driver so he could rape women after...
- 12:05 Volunteers transform gardens for Mencap service users
- 12:05 Bernd Leno reveals private talks with Shkodran Mustafi ahead of...
- 12:04 Top cop hangs up hat for the last time
- 12:04 Councillors to meet next week to discuss hot topics
- 12:04 Ulverston man banned after admitting Barrow drug driving charge
- 12:04 Thresher sharks use their tails like bullwhips to kill or stun prey
- 12:04 Vulnerable pensioner bit thief's arm to stop her stealing £200 in...
- 12:04 Tit-for-tat tariff battle could spark downturn in global economy – BIS
- 12:03 Fence alight at Long Eaton home
- 12:02 The six things you need to know to keep your pet safe in the hot...
- 12:02 Sleaford's Rapunzel to cut off three feet of hair - here is why
- 12:01 Forty years since Fat Is A Feminist Issue
- 12:00 John McEnroe calls for Wimbledon to seed Serena Williams ahead of...