Vets save kebab stick-eating dog on diet

Vets save kebab stick-eating dog on diet
 

A dog was left fighting for its life after swallowing a wooden kebab stick.
Border collie Sweep, aged two, from Harlow, Essex, was rushed to vets at Dick White Referrals in Cambridgeshire in "extreme respiratory distress".
The 15cm (6in) stick had gone through his stomach and damaged a lung, and it took vets almost six hours to save him.
It is not known what happened to whatever was on the kebab stick, but his owners said Sweep had been on a diet and "may have been scavenging".
Vets carried out two scans before finding the cause of Sweep's distress - the wooden stick... read more

 
27 May 2018 in Regional, Views: 106
Source: BBC
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31