'Underlying, compelling strategy' for future of healthcare in Northumberland
Plans to ensure the financial viability of Northumberland’s entire healthcare system are being looked at again and refocused.
The system transformation board, established in February last year, aims to help everyone involved in health – those responsible for ambulances, hospitals, GPs and social care – to work together ‘to achieve a financially stable system that has the capacity and capability to drive change’.
An update to the county council’s health and wellbeing board explained that the plan was to draw up an ‘underlying, compelling strategy that we can all sign up to’.
Siobhan Brown,... read more
- 00:52 How can Renato Sanches be so bad at one club and so good at another?
- 00:52 Talking Horses: Rather Be can lift BetVictor Gold Cup for Henderson
- 00:52 Impressive England thrash South Africa to close in on World T20...
- 00:52 Magnus Carlsen narrowly avoids Fabiano Caruana stunner in Game 6 epic
- 00:44 'I didn't worry about getting HIV'
- 00:44 Prize crossword 27,669
- 00:44 Killer sudoku 632
- 00:42 David Behrens: We’re paying rail company more to add insult to...
- 00:39 Aldyr Schlee, designer of Brazil's famous yellow jersey, dies
- 00:30 Turnbull says climate change has become a 'third rail' for Liberal...
- 00:30 CIA determines Saudi crown prince ordered journalist's killing –...
- 00:28 Awards reveal some of Hull's most talented young entrepreneurs
- 00:27 Co-op own-brand champagne better than Moët, says Which?
- 00:27 Patisserie Valerie chair hires former SFO investigator as his lawyer
- 00:22 Welcome sight: Why some Jamaicans want the army to stay
- 00:17 University students hit by wave of fake tax refund emails
- 00:14 Sabarimala: Why has a Hindu temple divided India's women?
- 00:11 Vienna nest of spies: Why Austria is still centre for espionage
- 00:11 Students targeted in 'biggest-ever' phishing scam
- 00:07 French fuel protests against Macron over rising prices
- 00:00 Nottingham Rock City evacuated after 'flare set off'
- 23:53 No threat seen as Rugby Australia gives blessing to rival competition
- 23:48 Ariana Grande debuts short hair - and fans go wild
- 23:38 Who should you vote for in the Victorian election?
- 23:33 Cuba pulls doctors out of Brazil amid row
- 23:33 Chelsea set to win race for Borussia Dortmund’s £70m-rated star...
- 23:33 Djokovic offers solution to Federer and Zverev debate on ATP calendar
- 23:33 Emma Bunton relaunches solo career despite Spice Girls reunion
- 23:26 Moment drunk driver deliberately crashes into crowd of people...
- 23:26 Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams to challenge governor poll loss