Tyson Fury is truly unwell... the giant boxer needs urgent help and must be barred from boxing not only to protect himself, but others too
If Tyson Fury is telling the truth when he says he is bi-polar, a manic depressive and suicidal, then he must be prohibited from boxing until he is completely cured.
If he is fantasising or exaggerating in a lurid attempt to justify his failure to turn up twice for his world heavyweight title rematch with Wladimir Klitschko, then the authorities have no option but to strip him of his belts.
This is Catch 22 for the Gypsy King. Heads he loses, tails he can’t win.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next George Groves wishes Tyson Fury well ahead of terrestrial... Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko... read more
- 15:00 Find out how your child's school performed in latest league tables
- 15:00 Wetherby roadworks delays expected
- 14:59 Here are dozens of job vacancies at Derbyshire companies
- 14:57 Wetherby roadworks delays expected
- 14:55 Eco-friendly pupils commit to a greener lifestyle
- 14:55 Wetherby roadworks delays expected
- 14:54 Arsenal wonderkid Emile Smith Rowe explains why he rejected Barcelona
- 14:54 Family pays tribute to 12-year-old boy killed in Kirklington crash
- 14:54 London's Black Cultural Archives get £200,000 stopgap funding for...
- 14:54 Capital hotel eyes growth after seven-figure refit
- 14:52 When is the next UK general election and could it be brought forward?
- 14:52 Man finds dad’s body buried in basement 57 years after he ‘walked...
- 14:52 Norovirus: Children banned from Northumbria hospital visits
- 14:52 Lack of evidence for teething gels, medicines regulator says
- 14:51 Sunderland Primary Schools Key Stage 2 Performance Tables 2018:...
- 14:51 Frank O’Donnell: responsible businesses are gaining competitive...
- 14:51 Have your say in survey on policing and crime
- 14:50 Could Postmaster salary cuts be causing Harrogate Post Offices to...
- 14:50 Goals cheers 50th football centre milestone
- 14:50 $esc.html($content.name)
- 14:49 Rough sleepers in Sheffield ‘choosing’ to spend nights on the streets
- 14:48 Footie plan could save Wigan green site
- 14:48 The hilarious roadwork sign poking fun at the Hull accent
- 14:48 Could Postmaster salary cuts be causing Harrogate Post Offices to...
- 14:46 Emily Atack coming to Corby
- 14:46 Frugal billionaire Donald Trump recycles unwanted Christmas presents
- 14:46 Magpie Recipe - King scallops, salsify and leek
- 14:46 Russian cosmonauts perform grueling six-hour spacewalk to seal...
- 14:46 Jewish graves daubed with swastikas in racist attack
- 14:44 Theresa May confirms she won't lead Tories into next election