Two men dead after Edgware 'carbon monoxide leak'

Two men dead after Edgware 'carbon monoxide leak'
 

Two men have been found dead at a house following a suspected carbon monoxide leak.
The pair, aged 38 and 42, were discovered at a property on Bacon Lane in Edgware, north west London, at 13:30 BST.
Five people, including two young boys, have been taken to hospital as a precaution, Scotland Yard said.
A spokesman said the deaths were being treated as unexplained. A post-mortem examination is due to take place.
Police believe there was a possible carbon monoxide leak at the property.
The Metropolitan Police said no arrests have been made.
The force said in a statement: "Police in Harrow... read more

 
8 April 2018 in Regional, Views: 70
Source: BBC
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31