Two men arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following shooting in Liversedge
Police investigating a shooting in Liversedge earlier this month have arrested two men.
Detectives looking into the case have arrested the men on suspicion of attempted murder.
A 32-year-old man from the Wakefield area and a 25-year-old man from the Heckmondwike area were arrested on Friday night (November 8). They remain in police custody.
Two men were taken to hospital following the shooting at around 7.10pm on Huddersfield Road on November 4.
The road was closed at its junction with Lumb Lane as police investigated, while extra officers have been deployed to the area to reassure the... read more
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom