TV show coming to county
Salvage Hunters, the popular Quest TV and Discovery Channel show, is heading to Northumberland to record a special edition of the programme – and the producers are looking for suitable people, places and properties to feature in the show.
The programme follows architectural salvage and antiques expert Drew Pritchard as he travels around the UK to prestigious, interesting and historic places, hunting out and buying quirky and unusual objects no longer wanted by their present owner.
He will be heading to Northumberland soon to follow up on some leads, but ahead of that, anyone can get in... read more
- 15:43 Rush hour chaos as The Rocket traffic lights go out
- 15:43 Bravery of victim and Berwick PC's dedication secures seven year...
- 15:42 'They could have killed one of those kids' - Lincolnshire school...
- 15:41 Christmas food market exceeds expectations
- 15:41 I'm a Celeb runner-up Emily Atack is coming to Banbury
- 15:40 New fraud warning after Mablethorpe woman is targeted
- 15:39 New fraud warning after Mablethorpe woman is targeted
- 15:38 Mereside: Housing estate’s past captured in glorious archive pictures
- 15:37 Tailgaters caught out from half a mile away by new long-range...
- 15:37 Daniel Hannan's MEP group told to repay €535,000 in EU funds
- 15:37 Cannabis plants as big as a Christmas trees uncovered after police...
- 15:34 Doncaster Rovers issue ban to supporter who spat at a Bristol...
- 15:34 Strasbourg shootings: Armed police mount operation in Neudorf district
- 15:34 Blackpool sex club allowed to stay open
- 15:34 School's outside for Burnley students promoting the great outdoors
- 15:34 Slip road closed on M40 at Warwick Services
- 15:33 Slip road closed on M40 at Warwick Services
- 15:33 Arctic Monkeys star teams up with cocktail bar to launch TWO new...
- 15:31 Slip road closed on M40 at Warwick Services
- 15:30 SPONSORED: WIN one of three pairs of tickets for Carols by...
- 15:29 The moment city banker Zahid Naseem 'feigned unconsciousness after...
- 15:29 Four boys arrested after two, aged 13 and 14, stabbed amid...
- 15:28 'Racist' Gandhi statue removed from University of Ghana
- 15:27 Brakes boss hails his in-form players
- 15:27 Fears for missing Edinburgh 90-year-old who disappeared after...
- 15:27 How British Aerospace took flight in its early days
- 15:27 Blackpool retirement village plan on hold
- 15:27 Anticipation builds ahead of Derby County v Nottingham Forest
- 15:26 Bucks health trust to receive £1.6 million towards new technology...
- 15:26 Law firm Burness Paull seals deal for extra floor at Edinburgh base