Turn your world upside down with this Stourton property
You might be forgiven for feeling a little topsy-turvy at 71, Hyperion Road. Built just over 10 years ago, this individual-designed property has the living accommodation “upside down”.
Enter the reception hall and you’ll find that you have to go downstairs to reach the bedrooms. However, thanks to terracing and steps, both floors have direct access to the rear garden.
The detached house is located in a very private location, tucked behind automatic gates, in this sought-after area of Stourton, which is just a short drive from Stourbridge town centre.
Although it is in a residential area,... read more
- 13:13 Real snow Santa's grotto at Chill Factore – here's how to get tickets
- 12:57 First TV election debate: five things to look out for tonight
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?