Truth behind Katie Price's finance problems exposed as reality star 'owes nearly £500,000'
The extent of Katie Price 's financial problems have been laid bare after it was revealed she owes nearly half a million pounds to the tax office and creditors.
The reality TV star, 40, was given three months to come up with a way of repaying her debts in the High Court earlier this month.
Katie has until 30 October to come up with an individual voluntary agreement (IVA), a proposed method to pay off her tax bill.
As she fights to sort out her money troubles, it's been suggested Katie could be investigated further by the HMRC if she is deemed a 'serial offender' for closing companies who... read more
- 17:43 Six students at Toronto Catholic school charged with sexual assault
- 17:43 Leeds German Christmas Market carousel's long history
- 17:43 Hyponatraemia Inquiry: GMC investigates two doctors
- 17:41 Police issue statement as man is 'seriously hurt' in Goole attack
- 17:41 Woman pulled from River Tyne and taken to hospital after rescue...
- 17:40 Corbyn's bold Brexit vision shows up May's tired old soundbites
- 17:40 Revealed: New parliamentary candidate for Ripon Lib Dems
- 17:38 Ben Walmsley's death prompted warning over video game
- 17:37 'I go a little bit crazy' - ex-Birmingham City top scorer making a...
- 17:37 'It was very hard' - Forgotten Wolves striker reveals Molineux...
- 17:36 Jamal Khashoggi death: King Salman speaks but ignores murder
- 17:34 Man hospitalised after attack at Grassmoor Country Park
- 17:34 Harry Kane: probably not best in the world, but perfect for this...
- 17:33 Adverse weather clips in updated driving theory test
- 17:33 How a cracked tooth nearly KILLED this Lincolnshire man
- 17:31 Traffic pollution ‘linked to risk of autism in children’
- 17:31 One in four couples in Doncaster have weekly 'carguments'
- 17:30 Live updates as 'bomb squad' called to Bransholme after explosive...
- 17:29 Fylde Council look at plan to reverse trees decline
- 17:28 Amber Peat inquest review delayed after family objects to new coroner
- 17:28 Could Sunderland be the destination for a £10,000 Black Friday...
- 17:27 David Mundell threatens mutiny if UK remains bound to common...
- 17:26 TalkTalk hackers jailed for one of biggest data breaches in history
- 17:26 Buckfast Christmas truck sends Scots into meltdown
- 17:24 Hartlepool police custody facility planned to move out of town
- 17:23 How Birmingham drug dealer Anib Khan went from king of bling to...
- 17:23 Roundhay Road Leeds to be closed for several hours after stabbing:...
- 17:23 Nightclub burglar racially abused delivery driver who caught him in...
- 17:23 Wakefield power cut leaves 2,000 homes in the dark
- 17:22 South Africa stick with their back-up scrum-halves as De Klerk...