Trains to and from Kenilworth 'suspended until further notice'
Trains heading to and from Kenilworth Station have been suspended until further notice because of a signalling fault, operators West Midlands Railway have announced. Road transport will be used in place of the cancelled trains which were due to run between Coventry and Leamington, calling at Kenilworth in the middle.
- 08:13 Suffragette game has sweet smell of success
- 08:13 Aston Martin Vantage: Always beautiful but now with a driving...
- 08:13 Sneak peek: What’s inside this week’s Chad
- 08:12 Arsenal news: THREE key stars 'struggling' to adapt to Unai Emery's...
- 08:12 Why Hartlepool United chairman Raj Singh believes Richard Money is...
- 08:10 The shocking video that shows why you MUST keep your Christmas tree...
- 08:10 Live: Collision involving van causing delays on M1 and A46
- 08:10 What were the UK’s most Googled searches in 2018?
- 08:10 Nurses share pictures of hand, foot and mouth disease after case in...
- 08:07 Australian prisoner gave birth alone in 'degrading' cell incident
- 08:07 Brexit undermining commercial property market’s recovery in...
- 08:07 Warwick burglar jailed after stealing antique jewellery from...
- 08:06 Theresa May faces leadership challenge from Conservative MPs
- 08:04 Water supply problem leaves some Fylde residents with no water
- 08:03 CONFIRMED: Vote of no confidence in Prime Minister Theresa May has...
- 08:02 Community groups receive grants from East Lindsey councillors
- 08:00 Duffers’ Derby County Diaries: More at stake than just local pride...
- 08:00 Theresa May faces leadership contest TONIGHT as MPs trigger no...
- 07:59 Sheffield news LIVE: News, traffic and travel updates
- 07:58 Winter weather preparations
- 07:57 Prime Minister Theresa May to face vote of no confidence
- 07:56 Anthony Lester quits House of Lords, citing health toll of sexual...
- 07:56 Brexit in chaos as Tory MPs trigger vote of no confidence in May
- 07:56 Dries Mertens hints he wants Maurizio Sarri reunion at Chelsea
- 07:56 Missing Garstang man believed to be in Lancaster
- 07:54 Mo Salah 'unhappy' at Liverpool; Manchester United eye Brazilian;...
- 07:52 Theresa May to face leadership challenge
- 07:50 Undercover police in bid to catch pickpockets in Sheffield city centre
- 07:50 Facebook HQ evacuated following bomb scare
- 07:49 Dixons Carphone posts £440m loss in first half