Tragic 13-year-old's Christmas presents still unopened - one year after her death



The mother of a 13-year-old who died from an ecstasy overdose has revealed her daughter's Christmas presents are still unopened in her bedroom - one year after her tragic death.
Kerry Williams of Merseyside has not been able to bring herself to move daughter Eboney Cheshire's gifts out of her room.
The popular teenager suffered an overdose on December 2 last year - making her one of the youngest people to die from ecstasy in this country, report The Mirror.
Ms Williams said: "It breaks my heart that she will never open her Christmas presents.
“She was full of fun and confidence and she... read more

 
3 December 2019 in Regional East, Views: 30
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31