TRADER TIPS: City insiders say buy ground engineering contractor Keller, but sell doorstep lender Provident Financial
BUY THIS: Keller
Analysts at Peel Hunt backed Keller, a ground engineering contractor which prepares sites for construction work.
Peel Hunt praised its £64.1m deal last week to buy US counterpart Moretrench.
In a note it advised investors: ‘The deal makes the group the clear leader on the US East Coast and, before any synergies are taken into account, we expect 5 per cent earnings enhancement in 2019.’
SELL THIS: Provident Financial
Berenberg recommends that investors ditch shares in doorstep lender Provident Financial as it faces a regulatory clampdown.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle