Tottenham vs Man Utd: Michael Owen makes surprising prediction for Wembley clash
Manchester United travel to Wembley tomorrow night looking to continue their winning start to 2018.
Jose Mourinho’s side have triumphed in all five of their games since the turn of the year.
Tottenham, meanwhile, are unbeaten this year but have drawn to West Ham, Southampton and League Two side Newport in the Carabao Cup.
However, Owen believes Spurs will clinch a 2-1 victory in against United in an entertaining match at Wembley.
“I expect the hosts get a narrow win in a fixture that should see goals”
Michael Owen The former Old Trafford star is also backing Tottenham striker Harry Kane to... read more
- 01:43 Lazio fans tell women to stay away from stadium's 'sacred space'
- 01:43 Imran Khan ditches hundreds of servants as part of Pakistan...
- 01:33 Dramatic fall in number of civil partnerships in Lincolnshire
- 01:32 Michael Cohen under investigation for $20m bank fraud – report
- 01:18 'I broke every bone in my face - and survived'
- 01:18 Northamptonshire County Council 'bought rugby hospitality box'
- 01:14 Lombok: deadly quake hits island recovering from string of tremors
- 01:12 Jobcentre joke is the funniest at the Fringe
- 01:12 Exhibition for the man who created the first map of Wales
- 01:12 Evidence in the bones reveals rickets in Roman times
- 01:07 Funniest Edinburgh Fringe 2018 joke revealed as comedian's 'brain...
- 01:05 Daniel Bryan: WWE star reveals new contract decision ahead of...
- 01:03 Britain to stop funding Free Syria opposition as Assad closes in
- 01:01 South Tyneside Council vehicles rack up £181,000 in accident bills
- 00:54 Cockermouth's former youth hostel sees sale complete
- 00:52 ‘There is no defence for that’ – Paul Scholes hits out at...
- 00:52 Roger Federer names Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal as US Open...
- 00:47 MoJ seizes control of Birmingham prison from G4S
- 00:45 Were these Manchester's daftest ever ideas?
- 00:44 Rise in power bills expected despite government cap
- 00:44 British manufacturing output slips to ninth globally behind France
- 00:37 Our sporting pride
- 00:37 Leigh strike late to break Trojan hearts
- 00:32 Soup kitchens and start-ups: Greek bailout era ends
- 00:30 Rogue states and terrorists could use technological advances to...
- 00:29 'It never entered my mind that I wasn't coming back'
- 00:28 Demand for answers over controversial rail police merger
- 00:28 Jeremy Corbyn accused of betrayal over post-Brexit ‘renaissance’...
- 00:27 Colombia's improbable reef offers hope for coral worldwide
- 00:27 Gladbeck: The deadly hostage drama where the media crossed a line