Tottenham 'set to offer Mauricio Pochettino £3m-a-year pay rise' to prevent manager being tempted by Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain
Tottenham 'will offer Mauricio Pochettino a £3million-a-year pay rise' to prevent the manager being tempted by Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain.
The London club are optimistic Pochettino will sign the new contract, worth £8.5m-a-year, and that will encourage star players such as Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen to commit too.
According to The Daily Telegraph, Spurs are willing to make Pochettino one of the best-paid managers in the Premier League to continue the progress they have made in recent seasons.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Paris Saint-Germain set to match Toby... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle