Top 10 worst areas for missed bin collections in Leeds - how does your neighbourhood compare?
More than 58,000 individual missed bin collections have been reported to Leeds City Council between June 2015 to August 2018, new figures reveal - how does your area compare? The statistics also show a disparity between council wards across the city when it comes to waste disposal.
-> What the council said: 58,000 missed bin collections in Leeds from June 2015
Residents in Morley North (3,930 missed collections), would be five times more likely to have had a missed bin collection in the last three years than those who live in the Guiseley and Rawdon ward (713 missed collections).
The top... read more
- 10:02 Call for action after rise in religious hate crime incidents
- 10:02 'Thank you for staying and caring for our son in his dying moments'...
- 10:02 Principal swaps roles to mark Colleges Week
- 10:02 Delays on M1 southbound due to broken down vehicle
- 10:02 Hull businesswoman speaks out on menopause - and why it isn't a taboo
- 10:02 Edinburgh restaurants join campaign to help feed the homeless
- 10:01 Manchester Arena bombing: Pre-inquest review into victims' deaths...
- 10:01 UK retail sales in steepest drop since March
- 10:00 Man seriously ill after attack in Barnsley
- 09:59 Banksy: How Love is in the Bin's shredding did not go to plan
- 09:59 In pictures: The changing face of hospitals in Leeds over the years
- 09:59 Residents Against Rudd Quarry Extension to hold public meeting
- 09:58 Scrutiny Panel wants ‘evidence and reassurance’ over Louth Hospital...
- 09:57 Israel embassy move: Morrison says there's no evidence 'at this...
- 09:56 Stephanie Davis admits heartbreaking alcoholism, depression and...
- 09:56 Call for action after rise in religious hate crime incidents
- 09:56 Aston Villa loan man: 'I didn’t really get my chance in the UK'
- 09:56 Delays on M1 southbound due to broken down vehicle
- 09:55 Ex-USA gymnastics president arrested over Larry Nassar evidence
- 09:55 Online aggression skews debate over suspended West Ham youth coach
- 09:55 Cipriani misses out but Morgan earns call-up for England's autumn...
- 09:54 Moving tale of a World War One tragedy told through the mournful...
- 09:54 All your favourite jazz and blues classics
- 09:54 Abbey Consort concert marks the end of WW1
- 09:54 Manchester Arena bombing: Pre-inquest review into victim's deaths...
- 09:54 Delays on M1 southbound due to broken down vehicle
- 09:54 Two people rescued from house fire in Daventry
- 09:54 Baby ballet helps Tommy’s
- 09:54 Work finally set to start on lifts at Lichfield Trent Valley station
- 09:53 Plenty of reflection at arts circle