Tom Petty died from accidental drug overdose, coroner’s report confirms

Tom Petty died from accidental drug overdose, coroner’s report confirms
 

Tom Petty died from an accidental drug overdose, it has been confirmed.
The rock legend died on 2 October 2017, aged 66, after being found unconscious in his home not breathing and in full cardiac arrest.
Later that day, Petty died in hospital.
Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner Jonathan Lucas has now confirmed that an accidental drug overdose was the cause of Petty’s death.
The coroner’s report said that Petty died from ‘multisystem organ failure due to resuscitated cardiopulmonary arrest due to mixed drug toxicity’.
Drugs found in his system included fentanyl, oxycodone,... read more

 
20 January 2018 in Showbiz, Views: 42
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31