Toiletries maker Reabrook is sold to its staff
A company that makes toiletries and beauty products has been taken over by its staff.
Tony and Mary Brealey and Malcolm and Sue Watkins, the owners of Moira-based Reabrook Ltd, made the decision to move it to employee ownership to give staff a greater voice in its expansion.
Both families continue to help run the 50-year-old business.
The move coincides with the opening of a new extension and a new £1.3 million aerosol line.
Reabrook makes private label chemical products under the Reabrook Health & Beauty and Reabrook Contract Manufacturing brands.
The contract manufacturing side of the... read more
- 10:36 Principal swaps roles to mark Colleges Week
- 10:36 Julie Elliott MP: Sunderland has historic and ongoing problem of...
- 10:36 Healthcare contract worth £104m awarded to Virgin - for second time
- 10:34 New shopping park in Harrogate under fire
- 10:34 Healthcare contract worth £104m awarded to Virgin - for second time
- 10:33 Wigan council house survey shock
- 10:33 Sat nav, keys and cash stolen from car in Kettering
- 10:33 Chris Pine watched videos of Scottish rugby captain for Outlaw King...
- 10:32 This week’s fascinating slideshow of Worksop’s past
- 10:32 Man left with 'life-threatening' injuries after double stabbing in...
- 10:31 £50,000 reward to help catch killer of mutilated prostitute
- 10:31 Preston weather forecast: Bright sunshine but temperatures plummet
- 10:31 Poignant video of toddler just days before she died in 'cage' bed
- 10:30 New shopping park in Harrogate under fire
- 10:29 The Giants are a dumpster fire but they appear to have a long-term...
- 10:29 Williams already looking to 2019 after bold signing of rookie...
- 10:29 Still time to enter Rugby Rotary Young Photographer Competition
- 10:28 New healthy fast food cafe badging itself 'a tastier McDonald's' to...
- 10:28 Furious Paul Scholes launches scathing attack on three Manchester...
- 10:28 Odds slashed on Ruben Neves joining Man City in January - for this...
- 10:28 Classic train which carried Harrogate passengers in 1923 is back on...
- 10:28 Police hunting wanted man after string of theft offences
- 10:27 Northamptonshire first time buyers paying £63,000 more than five...
- 10:26 £3.5m cinder track plans to be put on display in Whitby
- 10:26 Sheffield man locked up for threatening teenagers with knife during...
- 10:25 Delays on A46 after two cars crash near Stoneleigh
- 10:25 Manchester United and Liverpool chase PSV winger
- 10:25 League One and Two Live: Sunderland target Glen Kamara refuses to...
- 10:24 Tributes to 'amazing' Halifax mum found dead at her home
- 10:24 More incidents of racist hate crime reported in Derbyshire